Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Game Time

I just finished watching the Superbowl and am now watching the Season Two premiere of The Voice. It has been a great day to spend with family. A hard day to write though. Too many distractions. But I need these days once in awhile.

I am a new father, as of almost three weeks now, and today my wife and I introduced our little girl to more members of the family. She was such an angel, quiet and lovable, until she pee'd on her aunt. And we didn't get a picture! But it was an incident that will live in infamy in one branch of our family.

Family's important. I wasn't too appreciative when I was younger, but the past few years have given me a real change in perspective. I sure appreciate them now with all the support they've given me over the years. I wasn't always encouraged to pursue a dream, but I was always encouraged to work hard. I'm just finally putting the two together, working hard to pursue a dream.

One of the things I like about watching The Voice, American Idol, SYTYCD, and AGT is to see regular folks pursuing dreams of greatness. I admire people who quit their jobs and go for it with everything they've got. I don't have the courage to do that, but I am working as hard as I can with all the available time I have. I want it just as bad. The lousy auditions can be funny, but they are not the reason I watch. I watch for inspiration.

I'm looking forward to get getting my final edit of Provex City back within the next few days. It's so close to being available to the public I can already feel the adrenaline creeping in. It's game time, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs