Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Indie Life: Wednesday Writer's Workspace



Indie Life is hosted by the indie authors of the Indelibles as a 2nd Wednesday of the month feature. It is a great way to discover and reach out to other indie authors--authors working hard and turning their dreams into reality. Share your thoughts and experiences with being an indie author, and speak with like-minded souls by visiting the author links below. Click HERE to sign up for Indie Life.

An important part of the indie life is getting your name out in the blogosphere. There are many social media platforms and the blog is only one, but it's an important one. Blogs are such a great space to connect with readers and other writers. And we indies need those connections to help us spread the word--our words, our books--to reach more people than we could ever hope to reach on our own.

So in the spirit of reaching out and getting myself out there, today I'm over at The Writing Nut, honored to be highlighted on the famous weekly feature: Wednesday Writer's Workspace. Please follow the link, stop by, and say "hi."

Happy writing, fellow indies (and brave NaNo crusaders)!

6 comments:

  1. Going over to visit you at Nutschell's. I'm glad I found blogging. I like it better than most social media places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that list! I think Indie writers are incredible. Honestly the coolest, most helpful, kindest group of people ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the getting out there thing is a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, fun to see you featured over at Nutschell's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a great line-up of writers. Maybe someday I can add my name to that list.

    Lee
    A Faraway View

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Writing Nut, but think I missed when you writing space was on there- so I will have to pop over and check it out. :) Great way to get yourself out there!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs