Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The End is Here! & Indie ReCon


I know many of you are in the middle of the April A to Z challenge, so I'll keep this short.

Just a quick update on my novel progress--I finished Archanum Manor! I wrote "the end" last week and the final installment to the Lorne Family Vault clocked in at 81,000 words. I also finished my first read through two days ago, so it's on its way to the first round of beta readers. But there's no time to rest. I'm now plunging back into editing Doria Falls.

So it's back to work, but before I go, I wanted to share that the virtual indie author conference, Indie ReCon, will be taking place April 15th - 17th (that's right, it starts today). This is the conference's third year and should be packed with the latest self publishing information. Find out what the best-of-the-best are doing right now and what changes are taking place in the constantly evolving self publishing landscape. Click the icon below to be taken to their official website. Be ready to take notes. Enjoy!

http://indierecon.org/

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! And straight back into edits, eh? No rest for the wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on The End, Boy I wish I was even near that with my WIP. But I guess for us writers it’s like what Nick just said no rest for the wicked. Don’t you think that a conference for Indie authors is awesome? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs