Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IWSG Wednesday: The New Face of the Lorne Family Vault



Happy Insecure Writer's Support Group Wednesday. Thank you again to Alex J. Cavanaugh, the creator of the group. The first Wednesday of every month is dedicated to this group of supportive writers. If it's something you're not familiar with, then please click on Alex's link above for more information and to sign up!

April has been a blur. I'm sure quite a few of you can relate, especially those of you who participated in the A to Z Challenge. I am in the deep waters of editing. Right now I'm trying to finish my initial rounds of editing Archanum Manor so I can hand it over to my editor and he can sand down all the rough edges.

And now that the first draft of my final manuscript in the Lorne Family Vault series is complete, I'm finally ready to reveal my new covers. I will be re-releasing Provex City and SUSY Asylum before finally releasing Doria Falls and Archanum Manor. I've been sitting on these covers for a few months now and I'm so excited to finally share them with you. All four covers were created by Karri Klawiter. She did a great job of capturing the visual essence and tone of my novels and she was so easy to work with every step of the way. Also, her prices are very reasonable. If you're looking for a cover designer, then check out her website and see the many other beautiful covers she's created HERE.


Now, I should get back to editing so I can get these books finished and published...and begin a new project.

8 comments:

  1. Those are awesome, Michael! The artist did a great job making them all fit into a series.
    Keep us updated on release dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are great-looking covers, Michael. Good luck with releasing your new work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me feel useless with all the work you seem to be doing. Man I gotta move. The covers are cool but Archanum Manor cover stands out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot going on. Your covers are similar enough that just looking at them you can tell they're in the same series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The covers are beautiful!!!!I hope you are delighted with them!!! And Birthday Buddy----hope your birthday was wonderful this year! Amazing work with everything, Michael. And I hope to see you at the conference this year! *crosses fingers* :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the continuity in the artwork. This is what gets people to at least read the synopsis and then possibly the book.

    Stephen Tremp
    IWSG Co-host
    www.stephentremp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice covers! They exude the right amount of edge and intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great covers. I like the consistent feel they have, yet still each one has something that sets it apart.

    Have fun editing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs