Monday, March 12, 2012

Provex City Available NOW for Kindle!!!

Click HERE to reach the Amazon page!
It's been a long time coming and I can't believe the day is finally here. Provex City (The Lorne Family Vault Series, Book 1) is now available on Amazon.com for the Kindle. It is only $0.99, which is less than a penny a page! I think it's well worth the investment. If you don't have a Kindle, you can download a Kindle reader for free to any PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

In addition, Amazon Prime members can currently rent Provex City for free from the Kindle Lending Library! In order for me to put it into the Lending Library, I had to make Provex City exclusive to Amazon for at least 3 months. At some point I will take it off the Lending Library so I can upload Provex City to the Barnes & Noble website and the iBookstore. So take advantage of renting Provex City for free while you can!

For those of you holding out for a physical book, the paperback is currently in design and should be ready in 4 to 6 weeks. It will also be available on Amazon, linked to the same page.

Starting Friday, March 16th, through Sunday, March 18th, Provex City will be available to download for FREE! $0.99 isn't a lot of money, but free is definitely better. I urge you to take advantage of it. I'll post a reminder later in the week.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me along the way to get Provex City ready for the masses. Writing can often times be a lonely job, but getting a book out to the world is a very collaborative effort. Thank you so much! Please check out Provex City--it's the start of a grand adventure, the beginning to a much bigger story--and I do hope you enjoy it. I appreciate your time in reading it and any Amazon or Goodreads reviews you're willing to post. Wink, wink.


6 comments:

  1. It's posts like this I wish I had a kindle.

    Good luck Michael with Provex City.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So it will be three months before it's available for the iPad? Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for your comments. Just as a reminder, there are free Kindle apps for computers, iPads and other tablets, and smart phones. The only things the Kindle ebook can't be read on is a specific ereader like the Nook (sorry, but it won't be forever). And remember, Provex City is free to download this weekend! Thank you again for your interest and support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read the rest of your book, Mike! So excited! It's going to be a great read!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Congrats, Michael! Also, I've tagged you on my blog. When you get a chance, stop by. :))

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs