Monday, June 25, 2012

Fabulous Blog Ribbon for Me!



James Anderson has passed this Fabulous Blog Ribbon to me. Thank you so much; I love the lists on this one. If you haven't checked out James' blog, then I suggest you do! He's juts getting himself established on the blogosphere and has some outstanding posts (including flash fiction)!

Here are the rules of the award:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
 
Here are my answers:
 
5 Most Fabulous Moments
1.   When my daughter was born
2.   When I married my soul mate
3.   When I held the first paperback copy of Provex City
4.   When I learned the guitar intro to Sweet Child O’ Mine     
5.   When I attended my first Tool concert     

5 Things I Love
1.   My family
2.   Music (listening and playing)
3.   Chocolate
4.   Ping-pong
5.   Coffee

5 Things I Hate
1.   Lousy coffee
2.   Loud people     
3.   People on their cell phones while ordering     
4.   Hearing bass from the neighbors     
5.   Erratic drivers     

Now to pass this award onto a few lucky bloggers (I'm picking two)...

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on a well deserved award and also to Cherie,

    Have a great day,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about mastering a favorite rift that can't be beat. Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i'm going to have to go youtube up tool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, thank you! :)

    Alex, so true, it drove me to learn more.

    Vic, I wish there were professional live videos of Tool, so the only way to truly get the experience is to attend a show.

    Carrie, Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    I agree with you about the lousy coffee--I have to say I'm not too fond of mine this morning. Sadly, I made it, so it's my own fault. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto to the people on their cell phones while ordering! I didn't realize that bugged me until you listed it, LOL. And you've definitely got your priorities in the right place, Michael. It's so great to see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Thank you! I'll have to add it to my awards page and figure up my answers. And I love how your #5 love and #1 hate relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love Cherie and Eagle both. Those are two great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I imagine that riff is not easy to master, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award!

    I loved reading your lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! I was thrilled when I learned the bass into to Sweet Child of Mine too :) It's not quite as memorable as the guitar into though

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, and thanks for the fun answers to the challenge questions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dana, tomorrow morning will be a better coffee day. :)

    Morgan, yeah, I just can't stand it...haha.

    Cherie, you're welcome! Can't wait to read yours.

    Michael, thanks, they're awesome bloggers.

    Nick, it took a little getting used to. But it felt so good when I could keep up with the CD!

    Eagle, you're welcome! :)

    Heather, it's a great song!

    Nicole, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We dislike a lot of the same things! Do you live nearby? Have you been suffering the same endless bass from my neighbors? :)

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't like any kind of coffee - good or lousy! Those are some great Fabulous Moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emily, no matter where I move, the same neighbors seem to follow. haha.

    Rachel, you must be a tea person then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award.

    Loud people irk me as well. And bass from inconsiderate neighbors drives me up a wall. I use something called BoomBuster and have it playing in several rooms, even on my computer at times. It truly minimizes the boom of bass, unless a party is extremely loud.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs