Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WOW: Interview, More Pages, & Indie Hop Winners!

I'm excited to share with you today that I've been interviewed by Andrea Teagan @ The Enchanted Writer! So you're mission, if you choose to accept it, is to check it out on her blog. And report back. :)

Andrea also gave Provex City a five star review on Amazon and Goodreads...yay! I still get so excited, like I'm five years old again on Christmas morning. Thank you, Andrea, for the interview and review! I appreciate the support.

Also, you may have seen that I have added a few more pages to this blog. I wanted to organize my flash fiction, reviews, and guest posts. I don't have many of any one of those yet, but I think it's a good start. Feel free to check out what they looked like in the beginning. I'm curious to see what I'll have listed a year from now.

And lastly...and certainly not least...THE WINNERS to my Indie Author Blog Hop Giveaway! Thank you to everyone who participated and welcome to my new followers.

Elizabeth Hyatt

Denise Zaky

Jennifer Mill-Irving

If you're a winner and you didn't get my email, then please let me know. 

Friday, I will have special guest for another edition of Friday Flash Reviews. I will be posting my review of Slipstream with an interview with its author, Michael Offutt. I hope you come back and join us. Next Friday, I'll return to my Flash Fiction, participating in Candilynn's Flash Fiction Contest. Give her a visit, if you haven't done so already.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! And Candy's contest is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the interview. I like how you were inspired by self-help authors, and how you compared your own journey to that of your MC's. Writing is all about discovery, isn't it? Nice to get to know you better!

    And congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners Michael,
    have a good day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me pick your brain, Mike. The interview was really inspirational. I am so glad I could help support your book as well. It deserves it! :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! I'll check out your interview right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners!
    Just visted, and followed, Candilynne and now headed to your interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex, thanks! :)

    Nick, thanks for reading, the discoveries are endless.

    Yvonne, thanks, you too. :)

    Andrea, I appreciate the support! :)

    Cherie, thanks for stopping by. :)

    Emily, thank you! :)

    Heather, awesome, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview. By the way, I passed an award on to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the five-star review. I just started Provex City but man, it blows me away. You are an excellent writer Mr. Pierce. Off to check out the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heading over to check out Andrea's interview...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading the interview! Hooray for the 5-star review. :)

    Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners and I'll check out Andrea's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. James, I never get sick of hearing that! Thanks!

    Michael, thanks, that means so much!

    Nicole, hope you enjoy it. :)

    Eagle, thank you so much!

    Medeia, thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Went to the interview and am now back. It was great.

    Have I told you I like your blog header?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs