Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sorry...

Sorry everyone, but my Monday post will be late. Gwendolyn has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well the last few nights, so my wife and I have been up with her a lot throughout the past couple nights. So I'm just exhausted. And tonight is already shaping up to be another long night.

I'll write my "true" Monday post tomorrow evening. I hope it'll be worth the wait. :) Thank you for stopping by and I hope you had a great weekend. I'm sorry I don't have more to offer at the moment.

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope Gwendolyn gets better soon. Also I hope the Provex City giveaway went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope she has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Michael to hear of your problems write when you're able.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Gwendolyn. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's tough when the little ones are sick. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be waiting patiently ;)

    Real life ickies stink. Hope everyone gets better fast :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Gwendolyn gets better soon and you can all get some good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Gwendolyn feels better soon. I shall check back later for your real post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, just take care of your family and yourself. Hope she feels better soon.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Gwendolyn is feeling better soon. Poor dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys for all the well wishes to Gwendolyn. If she could speak, she'd thank you too. :) I'm working on the read post right now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs