Friday, July 13, 2012

I've Hijacked Tossing It Out for Friday the 13th!


Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! It is a glorious day to be hijacking Arlee's blog @ Tossing It Out. And as I've been saying all week, I have a (hopefully) nice surprise awaiting you there. It is not my typical flash fiction, but still fiction related. Not to mention the title announcement of the second book in The Lorne Family Vault series. Please check it out and enjoy! :)

Your regularly scheduled flash fiction will reconvene next Friday, when I will be posting my entry for Candilynn Fite's July edition of Follow My Lead.


11 comments:

  1. And I just came from Lee's blog - cool news on your next book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just back from Tossing it Out. Great read.
    Congrats on your new book.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, thanks for checking it out! :)

    Yvonne, thank you. I'm glad you paid my guest spot a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo... off to check out your post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and the title too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being a part of my hijacking project. Great post today with a good response. You'll be a welcome guest on my blog in the future. Wishing you great success on the books.


    Lee
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan, thanks! :)

    Mina, I'm glad you like the title. :)

    Lee, thank you again for the opportunity. I love to try new things. The highjacking was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on my way there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read your post at Lee's. Congrats for finishing SUSY Asylum! I plan to read Provex City very soon. I'm excited to read them both

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs