Monday, July 23, 2012

Spread the Word About The Backworlds Book 2!


I'm excited today to be participating in the official launch of Stopover at the Backworlds' Edge. Congratulations, Mary, on your new book! Links are listed below so you can get a copy for yourself.

The Backworlds Book 2 is Out!

The sequel to The Backworlds is now available. Craze and his friends continue their adventures in Stopover at the Backworlds’ Edge. See what role chocolate plays in the galaxy this time.

The interstellar portal opens, bringing in a ship that should no longer exist. A battleship spoiling for a fight, yet the war with Earth ended two generations ago. The vessel drops off a Water-breather, a type of Backworlder thought to be extinct. She claims one of Craze’s friends is a traitor who summoned the enemy to Pardeep Station. A betrayal worse than his father’s, if Craze lives to worry about it.

Available for all ereaders from:

iTunes and Kobo will be available shortly.

If you haven’t read The Backworlds yet, it’s available as a free read from many outlets. See HERE for links. [http://mpaxauthor.com/the-backworlds-series/backworlds-the/]

Inspiring the words M. Pax writes, Mary spends her summers as a star guide at Pine Mountain Observatory in stunning Central Oregon where she lives with the husband unit and two loving cats. She write science fiction mostly and has a slight obsession with Jane Austen. Mary blogs at http://www.mpaxauthor.com/blog/


Thank you for reading and please help Mary in spreading the word available for all ereaders. Now, I'm going to take the rest of the week off from posting so I can catch up on a few things and I'll see you back here bright and early Monday morning. Have a great week!

20 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out Mary's books, they sound awesome. Good luck to her with the launch! And enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael great to be back.
    Will look out Mary's books.
    Have a great day.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good week! I just downloaded Backworlds. These sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out Mary's books. I've read one of hers, but not Backworlds. This is a good reminder. Also, I started seriously delving into Provex City last night. I hope to finish it soon and review it. I love your writing :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for adding to the push today, Michael. I'm so happy you wanted to join the launch. You're fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick, I'm going to be working hard to catch up on a few things. I hate always feeling behind.

    Yvonne, thank you. WB! :)

    Heather, every download helps!

    Alex, I'm excited to read it.

    Michael, thanks for the encouragement! It made my week (and it's only Monday!). :)

    Mary, I'm glad I could help and hope your launch is wildly successful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're always so good about supporting your fellow authors and promoting their work! I may have only a fraction of the traffic that hits your blog, but I hope you don't mind that I plugged yours today... Have a great week & hope you get all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary is fantastic! So glad you're giving her this highlight. I do need to check out her stuff---sounds fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still reading #1, but it's cool that the next one is out too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Mary and the release of her second book in this series! Hats off to her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Mary! Another great book, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds very interesting! I'm trying to use this summer to move ahead in my TBR pile and make space for some more greatness and this book sounds just like it belongs there!

    Hey, I have a couple of awards waiting for you in my blog. Stop by to collect them!

    http://diaryofawriterinprogress.blogspot.com/2012/07/about-inspirations-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. T, thanks, I will do my best. :)

    Morgan, I'm just trying to do my small part.

    Trisha, so you don't have to stop! :)

    CM, she's go an amazing presence online.

    Emily, thanks for stopping by.

    Gina, thanks so much, I'll be by to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited about this release. It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Mary on her release. This series looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen this book everywhere this week. Thanks for spreading the word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've gotta read these books sometime. I'm hearing great things about them!

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have my copy and am looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep, me too Michael - re: Oceania. I was scared it would be another Zeitgeist or worse (keeping in mind I do like bits of Zeitgeist a LOT...), but was pleasantly surprised. I think it's a great album. Even if I'm not sure it beats any of the other older albums (I love them all).

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs