Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm a Kreativ Blogger...Who Knew?


Two bloggers I love to visit regularly, Candilynn: Writer for Young People and Gina: Diary of a Writer in Progress nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you, Candilynn and Gina, and if you haven't checked out their blogs yet, it’s time you did!!

Here's how the award works:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who presented you with the award.
  2. Answer the ten questions below. 
  3.  Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.   
  4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
What is your favorite song?
A song I recently found that I can’t stop listening to (I heard it on the season finale of Shameless and had to download it immediately after) is Winter by Joshua Radin.



What is your favorite dessert?
Strawberry cheesecake

What ticks you off?
People who always have to be on their phones. I just heard that Virgin Airlines may soon start allowing people to talk on their cell phones during flights. That sounds like a terrible idea!

When you're upset, what do you d--
Go for a drink…then usually stop and take a Gatorade.

Which is/was your favorite pet?
 I can’t choose between my Chiweenies, Bugsy and Violet, though most people who have met them both would choose Violet.  


Which do you prefer, black or white?
Black. Black is slimming. Haha.

What is your biggest fear?
Not getting to see my little one grow up.

What is your attitude mostly?
I try to remain positive and hopefully, and as long as I keep telling myself that, then it will be or become true.

What is perfection?
Whenever I hear the word “perfection” I think of Friends when Chandler was stuck in a bank vestibule with Jill Goodacre:
Chandler: You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection. (Thinking) Gum would be perfection? Gum would be perfection. Could have said, gum would be nice, or, I'll have a stick, but no. For me, gum is perfection. I loathe myself.

What is your guilty pleasure?
The Bachelor and Bachelorette.

Ten random things about me...
  1. I was born in New Hampshire.
  2. I am related to one of the most forgettable American presidents (it’s an easy guess).
  3. I can never drink peppermint schnapps again.
  4. I am a Sigma Nu.
  5. I met my wife online (my true match).
  6. I’ve never been stung by a bee.
  7. I have a mugshot, hopefully not circulating. I’ve never seen it, but I’m sure it’s bad.
  8. I love concerts, but hate large groups of people. It’s a dilemma.
  9. I have no tattoos, but there are several I’d like to one day get (including the Lorne initiation tattoo).
  10. I get queasy around needles (a trait I hope my daughter doesn’t get from me).
Since this award seems to be circulating quite a bit and most of the bloggers I’d give it to already have been nominated, I’m only going to choose three more. I don’t want to give it to anyone just to fill a list out of obligation. I want to give it to bloggers I talk to and I feel really exemplify Kreativity! Thank you again!

 (Don't feel obligated to participate, especially if you've done it before. It's just for fun and an extra thank you for being awesome.)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on a well deserved award.
    A great post along with the award.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Always choose black. Your dogs are cute. (I miss having a dog.) And cell phones in general are my pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, thanks! And welcome back, hope you're feeling better. :)

    Alex, thanks, my dogs give me some sanity most of the time, only taking it from me occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award. Not sure having tattoos goes well with getting queasy over needles though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking of me, Michael! I really appreciate it. :)

    How cute are those chiweenies? I totally love them. I enjoyed reading your answers and am so with you on the cell phones. People talking on a plane sounds like a complete nightmare and I hope I wouldn't be stuck sitting next to them, ugh.

    Congrats on your award and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dogs are soooooo cute. cute overload! It was fun reading all of these interesting facts. I'm with you about the concerts too, can't stand large groups but I love live music :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. This gives me some killer insight, Michael.

    Thanks for my KB award. BTW, I just tagged you for The Lucky 7 Meme. If you don't want to do, no worries. Still appreciate the mention. Off to read your FF now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great song, Michael! Congrats on being sooo kreativ you deserve TWO awards! Have a great week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award!

    I met my husband online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! And wow, thanks for the compliment and giving it to me! I did already receive this one, but I still really appreciate it. And haha, laughed at your Chandler quote. That is such a good line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Chandler quote popped into my head when I answered the question about perfection too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annalisa, very true, which is probably why I'm nervous to try. One day.

    Julie, I'm with you, otherwise I'm demanding a seat change.

    Andrea, The Bugs and Violet thank you!

    Mina, thanks Mina! I have done it before, but I'll post a link to it. Hope you like the FF.

    Gina, no thank you!

    Cherie, thanks!

    Dana, that's so awesome! It works!

    Allison, Chandler always got the best lines.

    Nicole, you're a Friends fan, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs