Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brand New Blog Design!

I found Lori at Imagination Designs a few months back from visiting blogs in search for ways to make mine better. I loved the blogs that she had designed, which made it an easy decision to have her give my blog a facelift. I've been on her waiting list for awhile, but finally got my turn, and she loaded the new design on my blog last night! I love it!

Lori has been working on my blog for less than a week. She is professional, nice, and super easy to work with...and she does a great job. If you're in search for a new blog design, then check out her blog. You won't be sorry!



Use Your Imagination Designs

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information will keep that in mind.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great working with you, Michael! I'm happy you like the design. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs