Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"D" is for Dreams


This is a dual purpose post. It serves the April A-Z challenge and the IWSG.

I spend much of my time dreaming, dreaming of new stories, dreaming of what my future holds. I find my time spent dreaming is quite productive. Everything starts as a thought or a dream before it can become a reality.
"Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true." Napoleon Hill
The more clearly I dream, the more I can't wait to embrace its creation. I dream of writing for a living. I dream of living in a big house. I dream of being interviewed on The Today Show. I dream of traveling the world with my family. I dream of starting my own foundation. I dream of being a positive impact on many people's lives. I dream...

Provex City was first a dream. And now it's real. I received the proof for the paperback last week and holding it in my hands for the first time was a dream come true. I never want to lose my dreams. I never want to give up my dreams. And why should I?
"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." Steven Spielberg

7 comments:

  1. To dream is to live. Another great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! Following through with each of your dreams is very important, and when you accomplish them one at a time no matter the length of time it took you to get there is an amazing feeling. Congrats on your book! Thanks for stopping by at my blog and glad you enjoyed the playlist. Fuel is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring stuff. I hope some more of those dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. It's something very close to my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring and great to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short, sweet and inspiring! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to IWSG and really enjoyed reading your post. It was good to read something with so much energy and drive. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Dark City kit by StarLight Designs